ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mobysaurus

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Mobysaurus Thesaurus - 1.0.55 - Jan 30, 2007

<< < (6/16) > >>

Cavalcader:
I'm a bit excited about this new "Suggest Roots" tab in v1.0.35.  8)-Mobysaurus (October 19, 2006, 08:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
Very nice! You don't let any grass grow under your feet! :Thmbsup:

What would you think about a "safe search" option, especially for people that might be using Moby in an office or customer-support setting? It could complicate things if language like bull* (or worse) popped up at the wrong time. :D

Keith.:
Is there a back button?

Is there a way of getting the web address of a page when using find online?

mouser:
Is there a way of getting the web address of a page when using find online?
--- End quote ---

a good solution would be to do what website watcher does, have a button that when you press it launches your default browser at the url of the offline page.  that way you can easily open the offline word page in your real browser for more intensive web work.

Defenestration:
Just installed Mobysaurus (1.0.36) for the first time and it crashed after I denied it access to the web. :(

Wordzilla:
Just installed Mobysaurus (1.0.36) for the first time and it crashed after I denied it access to the web. :(
-Defenestration (October 25, 2006, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...

Why would you do that to it!   ;)

Did you mean it crashed when you were trying "Find Online" or during something else?

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version