Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 02, 2014, 06:45:42 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Learn about the DonationCoder.com microdonation system (DonationCredits).

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3053 times)
allen
Charter Member

Powered by Beard

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
Hi
« on: September 08, 2006, 06:39:57 PM »

After a few pings from mouser, occasional peaks in at the forum, and never missing a newsletter -- I'm back.  Officially, I never left . . . I just got distracted.  My free time decreased by a good bit (not something GTD could help with, more a matter of my wife working longer hours and son demanding more attention.  My remaining free time has largely been divided between web projects I'm obligated to and a video game.  Shameful!

I'll try not to disappear for a while.  In the mean time, could someone give me a way to turn off the rich editor buttons when making message? tongue
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 06:46:17 PM »

could someone give me a way to turn off the rich editor buttons when making message?

buy a piece of masking tape.  cheesy

Welcome back allen.  Cody was actually threatening to go on strike if you didn't come back soon.
allen
Charter Member