ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Hi

(1/2) > >>

allen:
After a few pings from mouser, occasional peaks in at the forum, and never missing a newsletter -- I'm back.  Officially, I never left . . . I just got distracted.  My free time decreased by a good bit (not something GTD could help with, more a matter of my wife working longer hours and son demanding more attention.  My remaining free time has largely been divided between web projects I'm obligated to and a video game.  Shameful!

I'll try not to disappear for a while.  In the mean time, could someone give me a way to turn off the rich editor buttons when making message? :P

mouser:
could someone give me a way to turn off the rich editor buttons when making message?
--- End quote ---

buy a piece of masking tape.  :D

Welcome back allen.  Cody was actually threatening to go on strike if you didn't come back soon.

allen:
Welcome back allen.  Cody was actually threatening to go on strike if you didn't come back soon.
-mouser (September 08, 2006, 06:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd meant to take him with me, I need his wisdom if ever I hope to conquer the world.  So, had to come back to his place :)

zridling:
Welcome back Allen! Same for myself. I had three projects this past week that kept me going for 20 hours a day running on nothing but chocolate, diet coke, and a bucket full of Goldfish crackers.

nudone:
yes, welcome back - even though you were just lurking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version