I'm looking for free webmail with the characteristics I've listed below. I'd like to establish a long term webmail provider (long-term=lifetime) so such things as organizational flexibility for mail storage is crucuial (see #3).
1. Free (or at least very cheap)
2. A simple, strightforward domain name (I once had an email address at Ureach, e.g. XYZ@Ureach.com: when I told someone what my email address was I had to spell out the 'ureach' so that they wouldn't send it to 'youreach': 'email@example.com
' is a perfect example of a simple, straightforward domain name)
3. Nested folders, i.e. a storage system that can accomodate a hierchy of folders within other folders. The flat hierchy of folders that services like Gmail and Yahoo provide will, eventually, become cumbersome.
4. Large Capacity (250MByte at least)
5. Long-term viability, i.e. no fly-by-night providers.
I know that I have some potentially conflicting requirements. From what I've seen here at DC you guys can deliver the goods (if anyone can).