ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

New Visitors to Our Forum - Please Read This First

<< < (6/11) > >>

Amada:
I'm new and I just wanted to say Hi to everybody.   :D

Hope I can come back and play/learn/grow/etc., and get to know some people at this Forum.

Are there any other new people just starting here?   :tellme:-Amada (October 21, 2008, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I not new by a long shot :D but sure I'll say a quick hello and Welcome :)
-tomos (October 22, 2008, 01:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi Tomos,

Wow, you have over 2,000 posts!  I'm impressed.

Thanks for the kind welcome message.   :D

bodyscanner:
We're all so used to grabbing freeware here and there and do not often consider the effort, time, money, and other resources that have been... that still ARE invested here, and I hope this works out with keys and such, because such success would impel some help coming back your way. Thank you. In fact, thank you very much, once for each time I get to use any of your programs. Please accept this applause

cranioscopical:
Hello and welcome!
Feel free to tell us a little about yourself here A place to tell us about yourself.

Josh:
Be warned, I do not think that this user will be replying. He posted here and in a topic which was recently deleted. It was spam for a dating website.

cranioscopical:
Be warned, I do not think that this user will be replying. He posted here and in a topic which was recently deleted. It was spam for a dating website.
-Josh (November 23, 2008, 07:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, Josh.
I'm usually last past the post in the mental derby.  :-[

I don't give a fig for dating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version