ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Note Taking Software

SuperboyAC's Notetaking Software Roundup #1

<< < (8/13) > >>

wraith808:
It's not web only... I use the desktop app, and love that everything is synced up between my work, home, iPhone, and web...

superboyac:
It's not web only... I use the desktop app, and love that everything is synced up between my work, home, iPhone, and web...
-wraith808 (April 16, 2009, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know you can USE it on the desktop, but isn't everything stored online?

wraith808:
No, it's stored locally then synced.  If you don't want it to sync, then don't put in the password.

edbro:
No, it's stored locally then synced.  If you don't want it to sync, then don't put in the password.
-wraith808 (April 16, 2009, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I don't know why ver 3 is getting such bad press. It offers the opportunity of online storage/sync but you can use it solely offline just as you could ver 2.2. Personally, I like the online capability and I much prefer ver 3's interface.

wraith808:
^ Totally agreed.   I think people freaked out at the online bit, the interface, or one of the many changes, and didn't take the time to evaluate the product as an evolution rather than an incremental change so missed out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version