ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Possible bug in Find and Run?

<< < (6/7) > >>

jacques0:
mouser...I download the new file and report back in a couple minutes.  I do, in fact, use the Unites States-International keyboard.  That's a good point, because I switched to it a long time ago to take advantage of some of the symbols available there.

I be back in a few minutes.

jacques0:
mouser... The new file works fine.  The result was "Hello. I detected your hotkey."  A sampling of my other shortcuts worked before, during, and after running the test file.

Also, regarding non-English keyboards:  my alias, Jacques0, is only that: an alias.  I live in the U.S. and only use that name for msg. boards and the like (although, when I see how I left out the word "will" in the first sentence of my previous post [i.e., it should be "I will download...."] I can see how someone would think that English is not my primary language!  Oh well, the perils of typing too fast and not proofreading.

mouser:
hahahahaah, no i wasn't asking about non-english because of your typing - hehehehehe

believe me, i'm the last person on this forum who should complain about people's typing errors

i was asking because i found some code in the hotkey component used for find&run robot that does a strange thing with loading the english keyboard layout in order to get key names, and i thought that that might somehow be responsible for reseting your system hotkeys..

anyway, i have pieced together the code i need to solve the problem minimally, though i hope you will be willing to do a few more tests as i try to also find a way to fix the existing hotkey component i use since its a little better than the new one.  but either way i should have a new version today or tomorrow which works 100% for you.

mouser:
jacques0, another question, i forgot whether you said your system hotkeys stopped working as soon as f&r dialog is shown, or only after you first exit it.  could you clarify?

mouser:
on the chance that it is this code that activates english keyboard in an attempt to get hotkey names, maybe you could try this version of f&r where ive disabled the code that does this:

http://donationcoder.com/Beta/FindAndRunRobotSetup.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version