topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 6:03 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: SEP 2006 Fundraiser Celebration - Discounts and Software Giveaway Info - Wow!  (Read 9668 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Ok we try to avoid tooting our own horn too much here, but the discounts and giveaways we have lined up to celebrate our September Fundraiser are extraordinarily good.

Much thanks to all of the companies who donated software for us to give away, and who provided very generous discounts for all of our members, including: WebSite Watcher, Genie-Soft Backup Manager Pro, Surfulater, TechSmith Camtasia, TheBat! Pro, FontCreator Pro, XYplorer, UltraEdit, Help & Manual, Zoom Player Pro, EssentialPIM Pro, CD Bank Cataloguer, TextPipe Pro, Font Expert 2006, Power Archiver, DHTMLMenu, SlySoft AnyDVD, Guitar and Drum Trainer, Collectorz Triple Bundle With BarCode Scanner.

And if you're not in the mood for software but want to show your DonationCoder.com pride, you can also enter to win one of the following: DonationCoder.com Collector's Mug, Rare Handmade Cody Mascot Figurine, DonationCoder CafePress Item of Choice.

Please take the time to check them out!

Special thanks again go to Ampa who somehow managed to organize all this without losing his mind..
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 07:53 PM by mouser »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
To read more about the September Fundraiser and Celebration see: https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=5023.0

ps.
We tried hard this month to bring you discounts on some of the programs that won our past awards for best in class software.  You'll see links to the reviews when appropriate on the discount listing, or visit the Reviews Section directly.

tinyvillager

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
WOW is right,the specials page is insane this month. :o

There is at least 15 items i want,and the ones that remain i just about have already cause
i've purchase them in the past through this site.

Incredible work mouser and of course all the programmers that have offered these generous discounts.  :Thmbsup:   

JeffK

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Yes a fantastic result from Ampa, mouser and all the members who assist in running the site.  Now where will I start with those discounts.  I reckon XYplorer, Surfulater and a font program (but which one?).  And even though it would be duplicating my Check&Get, Website Watcher. 

Greedy aren't I?

Jeff