ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

THE 2006 DONATIONCODER.COM FUNDRAISER MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
I've gotten a couple of emails from charter members of the site who donated in the early days and were unsure about whether they had to donate again or else miss out on some benefits.  The answer is absolutely no.  If you have already donated in the past, regardless of when or amount, you are already entitled to all of the benefits of the site forever.

Of course we are asking our long term members to consider making another donation if they continue to appreciate what we do here, but when we say you only need make a one-time donation, we mean it.

Cloq:
Donation sent!

I am always happy to help a community that cares for its people.  8)

app103:
wow!
that some list of proggies for the giveaway!

first time I am entering...finally something there I am interested in.

impressive!

mouser:
Just a little reminder:
If you donate you should receive an email right away with a link to click to "activate" your DonationCredits and credit them into your forum account.  This email will be sent to the email address registered in your paypal (or other service) account.  Check your spam folder if you can't find it, and then email me ([email protected]) if you still can't find it or need help figuring out what to do.  I'm always happy to help.

ps.
make sure you check out the newsletter for this month for more info: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=5058.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version