ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software Frustrations

<< < (9/9)

Darwin:
OMG! Shitware has to be the best laugh I've had in ages! Some of our most distinguished posters here post over there, too. No holds barred, potty talk. Love it. Zaine, I had no idea such imagery was possible - I'll never be able to read a techie review of a Macintosh product in quite the same way again...  tsaint and nudone also put in cameos. Shitware is the donationcoder forums UNRATED and UNCUT.

nudone:
not sure if it's just me but i can't get the shitware forum to work - i wish the shit ethic wasn't such an all encompassing idea over there and the forum engine could be changed from something non-shit.

Renegade:
not sure if it's just me but i can't get the shitware forum to work - i wish the shit ethic wasn't such an all encompassing idea over there and the forum engine could be changed from something non-shit.
-nudone (October 25, 2006, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah... NFS! (That's a censored short form...) The forum sometimes throws an exception, and it really pisses me off. I just don't have time to fix it. Grrr...  :mad:

In other words shitware.net is shitware  >:(

nudone:
In other words shitware.net is shitware 
--- End quote ---

well, it is a beautifully ironic joke. maybe that's how the forum should be - it's one of those things you couldn't do on purpose if you tried.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version