ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software Frustrations

<< < (6/9) > >>

zridling:
Wow, RealPlayer was one THE worst pieces of software ever devised by the late 90s. Thanks for bringing back those nightmares. I think I just vomited in my mouth.

mouser:
am i the only person on the planet that loves realplayer?

it's pioneered so much stuff and i've defeneded it's honor elsewhere in this forum but let me just ive a cool example.  i use it to listen to internet radio.  it has a built in "time-shifting" feature where if you pause it, it keeps downloading and then you can resume listening and not have missed anything, and skip through commercials, etc. i love it.

Renegade:
-mouser (September 02, 2006, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha~!

Nope - you're not the only one! I actually like it as well. It's WAY better now than it used to be. Years ago it was little better than malware, but now it's actually pretty good. It's stable now which was the worst problem with it before.

I don't use it a lot, but I keep it installed as it does come in handy sometimes.

At the moment iTunes is winning and RealPlayer is coming in second.  :D

jgpaiva:
At the moment iTunes is winning and RealPlayer is coming in second.  :D
-Renegade (September 02, 2006, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Damn, i think that only happens because people don't actually use QuickTime EVER!
I mean, where can you find any other player that you have to pay for to be able to play movies in full screen??

app103:
-mouser (September 02, 2006, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

For whatever reason, I have never been able to get real player to work properly on any system I have ever owned. Maybe it just hates dialup....or maybe it hates me (not as in winME  :P)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version