ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software Frustrations

(1/9) > >>

Renegade:
While I'm usually pretty quick to offer praise for software that I appreciate, I don't usually rant too much about the ones that drive me nuts, and my rants are generally pretty tame.

Support is always important, and that can drive me up the wall when developers don't support their products. (After spending a few hundred dollars on an upgrade, I'm steaming as the developer won't answer emails... as usual...)

Anyways, the last few incidents have pretty much pushed me over the edge, and while reading about some anti-spyware that just doesn't work (another pet peeve), I figured I'd whip up a site for complaining about software. Since most places like to keep clean, I figured a small spot on the Internet for airing out dirty software might be useful or at least cathartic.

So if anyone feels like ranting about something, there's no bad word filter.  ;)

Cheers,

Ryan

zridling:
Renegade, this is brilliant. I often devolve into cursing on my blog — for example, in this bombastic post — so I'm guessing Shitware will become wildly popular within a year — especially after Vista hits the streets!

Renegade:
Hahahaha~! I read your blog there!  :)

That's exactly the kind of thing I mean.

When software has you cursing and every second word is "f***". The other thing is support that never comes or support staff that know about as much as a dead hamster.

mouser:
why do i have a feeling zaine will soon be a mod on your forum  ;D

mwb1100:
why do i have a feeling zaine will soon be a mod on your forum  ;D
-mouser (August 28, 2006, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
To add ever more colorful language?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version