ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

SkyIDE - Latest Release Information

<< < (38/39) > >>

mahesh2k:
Sash,When you're going to release SkyIDE? :tellme:
BTW new improvements shown in previous posts looks nice  :Thmbsup:

SkyIDE:
Hi Everyone,

First I want to apologize for stopped keeping you up to date. There is only one reason for that. I felt bad; it started looking more like a spam or running a blog. So I decided to stop bumping up the thread to the top until I have something descent to show you and eliminate major bugs. Well, I think I *do* have something descent to show now.

SkyIDE 2.0 Alpha 3 has been released

Key features and official GUI can be seen here: http://www.techopinion.net/images/SkyIDE.png
Download from: http://www.techopinion.net/downloads/SkyIDE2.x.zip

P.S. SkyIDE supports variables and it is the only way to compile your projects and files. In Alpha 4, instead of remembering the variables, I will add a popup menu that will let you insert them. You can also use environment variables.

** If anyone has any questions or gets lost, please let me know!! I will explain. It can get a bit tricky. Now that I support variables, I can implement a SkyIDE command shell too. I have so many plans.... *** Things may seem complicated but really they are not once you realise how it all works. It's very flexible.

P.S. My next compiler on the list of supported compilers is a Haskell compiler.

kartal:
Hi

Is there any plan for Ptyhon? I cannot add python as compiler. I know python is not a compiler but I would like to use SKyide for my little python works if it is possible.

SkyIDE:
Hi,

One of my friends requested Python too. I can do that but I will only support the interpreter itself. You will still need to set the spacing/tabs in the file yourself as there won't be auto-python-indentation at this time.

SkyIDE:
I just released Alpha 3b. I had a silly error in the Project Options dialog associated with the Compilation Type combo box. It was always being set to “Separate” regardless what you did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version