ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

SigcheckGUI

(1/1)

Mattes57:
Hello,

the latest version of SigcheckGUI is more than 3 years old. In the meanwhile, Sysinternals also provide a 64bit version of sigcheck.
Will you provide a 64bit version of SigcheckGUI ? THX.

skwire:
the latest version of SigcheckGUI is more than 3 years old. In the meanwhile, Sysinternals also provide a 64bit version of sigcheck.
Will you provide a 64bit version of SigcheckGUI ? THX.-Mattes57 (February 06, 2020, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a compelling reason for a 64-bit version of the GUI?

superboyac:
Will you provide a 64bit version of SigcheckGUI ? THX.-Mattes57 (February 06, 2020, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a compelling reason for a 64-bit version of the GUI?

-skwire (February 07, 2020, 02:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
because 64bit is better man.  i can currently use ONLY 4GB ram for your gui, but I'd like to be able to use like 16GB.  i'm always sig checking very intensely.

Deozaan:
Probably the real question being asked here is whether or not SigCheckGUI works with the 64-bit version of SigCheck. :P

wraith808:
Probably the real question being that should be asked here is whether or not SigCheckGUI works with the 64-bit version of SigCheck. :P
-Deozaan (February 08, 2020, 03:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Deo asking the real question.  Though I altered it a bit  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version