ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

<< < (16/25) > >>

tomos:
What hasn't been looked it is do both clips restore correctly when pasted somewhere that is supposed to be able to interpret the data?
-wraith808 (February 24, 2020, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
they look exactly the same when pasted back in Inkscape.
Here three different (should be identical) clips:

Clipboard Help+Spell Extended Clipboard Format Data Discussion Thread

wraith808:
I wonder what would happen if that errant piece that the hash is different on was just excluded?

mouser:
I encountered an issue with the new alpha version after using it for several days where it wasn't updating the clip info as I was adding new clips, and the latest clip wasn't showing in the quick-paste popup menu, and had to restart the program to get it to resume..  Just a heads up.

djMot:
I'm noticing something with this beta. 

Although I have "Start with Windows" checked in the settings, it is not.  Frustrating because, after a restart, I'll be going along normally, and merrily cutting and copying away, only to find CHS isn't running and I have nothing but my last clip.

Can you confirm what I'm seeing here Mouser?  Is there something I need to do to fix this or wait for you to do something.

Thanks!

mouser:
I'm not sure why it wouldn't obey the start at startup, option, but I will check.
I have noticed that the new beta is much SLOWER to start, which I have to check out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version