ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Another configuration screen issue

(1/1)

imboguss:
Running v1.158.01 with a 4K monitor at 225%.
When I open the configuration screen, I only see a portion of the right side of the screen.
Resizing the window doesn't have any effect on how much is visible on the right side.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Another configuration screen issue

Ath:
You should be able to drag the right side of the setting panel to the left with the mouse:

(The drag handle moved a bit to the right when taking the screenshot...)
Just move the mouse over the separating line in the middle until it changes into a left-right drag handle, then click and drag to the left, (that might take some precision-mousing on your high-res monitor though :tellme:)

mouser:
Yep, what Ath said.

Looks like LBC is a bit confused in guessing how much space you need as a minimum on the right-hand side.

It looks even after you do that, there there may be some further layout issues with controls that I'd be interested to see screenshots of.
Maybe with some screenshots I will be able to tweak the calculation of space needed, etc.

imboguss:
AhHa!

So dragging the separator all the way to the left and <then> changing window size to enlarge the left does work.

Thanks for the help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version