ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Delete white space

(1/2) > >>

BGM:
So, I've taken a screenshot of a window that has a dropdown menu showing (for the docs for my NANY application, in fact!), and I do it over a white background.

Is there a way in SC to use the magic wand to render the selected area as transparent?  Normally I have to open Photoshop just do this.
In SC, I can select the white area, but when I push the delete button, nothing happens.

mouser:
Is there a way in SC to use the magic wand to render the selected area as transparent?  Normally I have to open Photoshop just do this.
In SC, I can select the white area, but when I push the delete button, nothing happens.
--- End quote ---

That's an excellent idea for an easy feature to add.. So basically you just want SC to make the "selected region" transparent, is that right?  That would be very easy to add.

BGM:
Mouser - YES! (please!)

mouser:
 Implemented. Uploading new beta now..

MikleB:
G'Day mouser,

Youv'e piqued my interest in this function of making the selected region transparent, as this is something I tend to try and do to backgrounds on a frequent basis.

The big quest is how? Is it easier than deleting an area selected with the magic wand? Does it provide better results? I do have the latest beta installed but I can't find it as either a setting or a menu items.  :(

So please, I'm all ears and eager to be enlightened by any information on this topic.

Thanks in advance, MikleB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version