topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 11:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: bug report: last line of multi-line filename out of reach  (Read 3540 times)

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
bug report: last line of multi-line filename out of reach
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:09 PM »
I posted this in the pinned thread, but maybe this is more appropriate.

Bug?
I have always had a problem with the last file in the thumbnail display:  the filename is always hidden on the bottom past the area where the scroll stops.  When I click on it to rename the file (this happens when the filename takes up two lines, which is most of the time), I can't go down far enough.  Usually, I have to use the keyboard to navigate the filename, because the mouse won't reach.  Anyway, I've attached a picture.  Anyone else experience this?  Furthermore, it happens when you single-click on the filename to rename it.  The long filename turns into a cursor-box, but the width of the box is much narrower than the width of the filename before you click on it.  So, the two-line filename is now three or four lines, and the extra lines don't fit in the two line box.  I suggest either keeping the rename box width the same as the regular display width, or making the rename box high enough to accommodate the whole filename without scrolling.  Am I anal or what?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: bug report: last line of multi-line filename out of reach
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:26 PM »
I'll see what i can do about this.. I keep meaning to completely rewrite the thumbnail panel.