topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:55 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to all DonationCoder folks!  (Read 3299 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to all DonationCoder folks!
« on: November 28, 2019, 11:35 AM »
I've had my head down coding (nodejs) for the last few months, so haven't been as active on the forums lately... Though soon I will switch into NANY mode.

I hope everyone is having a nice thanksgiving with family, friends, or your online friends (us included).

Whether you celebrate this arbitrary holiday or not, it's a good time of the year to remember to be thankful for the small happiness you find in life, wherever you find it, and let people know you appreciate them.

I appreciate my virtual family here at DonationCoder so much.. I appreciate your spirit and camaraderie.

I'd love to hear more about what people are up to these days.  Today we are going over to a friends house to eat pot luck and watch scary movies.  We (wife and I) made swiss/spinache/goatcheese/sundriedtomato quiche, olive+cheese bread, chocolate chip cookies with cognac.  [A few weeks ago I was mad at this friend and was holding a bit of a grudge. but then watched the new Mr Rogers move (A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood) and decided to just forgive and forget :)].  What are you guys up to?

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to all DonationCoder folks!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 05:05 PM »
What are you guys up to?
Becoming a black-Friday pauper.

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2019 to all DonationCoder folks!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 05:41 PM »
Becoming a black-Friday pauper.
-cranioscopical (November 28, 2019, 05:05 PM)
Me too   :-[