ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Lectures from Professor Who is Out of It - HA!

<< < (2/2)

f0dder:
Haha, great :D

Too bad that's only part of it, I assume? I WANT MORE! :-*

mouser:
there's 2 hours of it.

mitzevo:
he was probably drugged or some thing.. I mean why would he ruin his carrier (well apart from that he hated it, if thats the case.. ), maybe some one blackmailed him or some thing. we will never know untill.. well we know the truth..which doesn't come easy.  ;D quite interesting and amusing none the less  :Thmbsup: i'm always up for a good laugh.  :D

noth(a)nk.you:
Here's ~35 minutes, Stoned Prof [video.google.com].

Edit: Just finished watching--seems to be the whole thing.

app103:
Without having anything to compare it to for when he is 'normal' I can't really comment on this except to say he reminds me of some of the teachers I have had that went out of their way to try to make boring subjects interesting.

Yes, I have had teachers just like this guy...only they weren't high. Some of them were my favorite teachers.

I don't know about teaching business in a university, but this guy would sure make a great high school history teacher.

That short clip I found seems a whole lot different after watching the full 35 minutes from the one noth(a)nk.you posted.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version