ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Printing out pages from www.donationcoder.com eg reviews

(1/2) > >>

JeffK:
mouser,

I'm wondering if the site can be altered in some way to enable printer friendly output from its pages, mainly the review pages.  The normal printout from the new graphics viewer review eg sits right over on the right hand edge of the page.

Regards,

Jeff

mouser:
this is an interesting idea..

would people be interested in a downloadable pdf version of the reviews?

JeffK:
Sorry I'm late in replying.  I've been away from my computer.

I would be interested in a method of printing out reviews (so I can read them on the bus on the way to work) which is more economical of paper.  For example printing out the recent Graphics program review directly from the website on A4 in portrait mode takes 52 pages.

Jeff

mouser:
hehehe

ok i'm going to look into making pdf or else printer-friendly downloads of reviews.  it really wouldnt be too hard since we use css - it would just be a matter of not having that sidebar, and removing the left and right margins for a wider page.

but i could also manually make pdfs of the reviews for download if people liked that idea better.

JeffK:
Removing the sidebar would be great.  I don't need to do this very often but that graphics review requires special relaxed reading over a cup of coffee.  Thanks nudone, mouser and others for the review.

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version