ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2020

NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

<< < (6/13) > >>

mouser:
No apology needed, the app is out there for people to use and test, I'm just craving some encouragement :)

tomos:
No apology needed, the app is out there for people to use and test, I'm just craving some encouragement :)
-mouser (October 19, 2019, 09:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm probably not the best tester having no significant other, but am really enjoying asking myself the questions -- in slideview.
I dont think it can ask random questions? That could be helpful.

Could also be used like your popup quotes (or what do you think?), could the lists for that be used here?

PS you could add the beta link to the OP, make it easier to find, on a phone at any rate :-[

mouser:
There is an option to set slides to show in random order:
NANY 2020 Release - Android App - DiscussionList

I actually worked on this a bit to make it so that the "random" question order does not change, and remembers where you left off, so that you won't encounter the same question twice.
You can "reset" the random order when you get to the end (or whenever you want).
And note that you are shown a random list of the questions in your current section when you trigger the slideshow mode.  So if you want to see all questions you need to trigger slideshow from ALL section.

Note also that by default, if you hit the back button from within the slideshow mode, you exit the app, and it will relaunch into slideshow mode when next started.  This is done so that you can essentially keep the app always in slideshow mode.  You can change this option from preferences if you generally prefer the listview mode.

mouser:
Could also be used like your popup quotes (or what do you think?), could the lists for that be used here?
--- End quote ---

yes for sure it could.  I should make those books available in an importable format..

mouser:
PS you could add the beta link to the OP, make it easier to find, on a phone at any rate
--- End quote ---
Done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version