ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Three images are captured with one click

(1/3) > >>

SWC45:
Using 1.01.19 and have downloaded it twice. I get three images when I select any option. Please see picture. The date in the picture is at the top of my screen.

p.s.-how do I post a picture in this spot?

mouser:
sorry, i had attachments disabled for non-donating members, but it should be available now.

you can modify your post (or make a reply), and then click the triangle at the bottom next to "Additional Options" and attach the picture.

i think i need the picture to understand the problem :)

forum is definitely the best place for these bug reports so others can see them to, but if you ever need to you can always mail me directly at  [email protected]

SWC45:
Here is the picture. Remember, the date is at the top of my screen. The date is the small blue box with black type.

Would it be better if I make a $10.00 donation and download the members edition?

SWC45:
Please substitute the word time for date. Sorry.

mouser:
1.01.19 and 1.01.20 are the most recent - we aren't too strict about such stuff and when trying to solve bugs we always give people with problems access to the most recent versions so do not feel like you have to donate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version