ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Traineo - weight loss and fitness tracking website

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
Nice review today on www.solutionwatch.com about a new weight loss site.

Traineo, launched yesterday, is a weight loss and fitness site designed to help track and reach your weight loss goals. If you’ve tried to lose weight before, you would know that it’s no simple task. It takes a lot of time and dedication and you’ve got to be highly motivated. Traineo aims help make the process easier by providing users with a simple website for recording and tracking their weight loss progress. Traineo users can also invite friends and family as motivators to help cheer you on, or yell at you, as the days pass by.

--- End quote ---

http://www.solutionwatch.com/490/traineo-for-weight-loss-fitness/

nudone:
does anyone want to have a go with Traineo - during the DC GTD experiment perhaps, hint, hint.

mouser? looks like you have some interest in this topic?

i've not signed up but if there is a group of us prepared to have a go, then Traineo will probably be a good thing to try.

Josh:
Awesome! Just signed up! I will post how it goes!

f0dder:
I need to lose ~5kg IMHO... but the trick isn't any fitness place, or whatever. I just need to cut down on cola and beer, and eat a bit less. Especially when I go from ~25km bicycling/day to ~15km/day. (New job starting on monday, damn I'm looking forward to it).

urlwolf:
the sign in first screen 'next' button doesn't work under opera and maxthon. I quit already :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version