topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:18 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: error if I press more than once the Print Screen key  (Read 6287 times)

adynis

• Participant
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
error if I press more than once the Print Screen key
« on: July 05, 2005, 04:32 AM »
I have 1.01.16 version; If I press more times the Pint Screen key, I get this error: .  I know this problem from the 1.01.15 version ...
Another thing: What it is with the Tools Menu ??? ...  :-[

Some aditional ideeas: :)
- Balloons in tray
- start only one application (If I want, I can start-it more times, and this it is not ok, because ... I don't know how they (all the screencaptor.exe started) are handleing the PrintScreen hotKey ...  ;) )
- Hide icon from tray (options) (and to bring the main program to front, u can use a hotkey, or if u apply the last ideea, thanu coud simply double click again the ScreenCaptor shortcut tu bring it in front )
- two more 'pens' for selecting in different ways. after taking a screenshot... Now you canselect only in a recangular shape ... It would be usefull to have a rounded shape and a 'free' shape, to selecte the region with the mouse ...
- In the future, try tu use some colored icons in the program, som XP style to make the program more atractivd  :up:

The program is very good and usefull; Congratulations !

adynis

• Participant
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: error if I press more than once the Print Screen key
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 04:55 AM »
hmmm, good work  :) , now I downlloaded the 1.01.19 version and I sow that the error problem doesn't appear anymoore :beerchug:

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: error if I press more than once the Print Screen key
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 05:11 AM »
thanks for the comments and suggestion and im glad to hear the bug is gone in the new version.

the tools menu also will be easier to use now in v1.01.19 since you will find a "configure external tools.." item in that menu.  that menu can be customized by you to launch other programs to perform operations on the current image file.

yes, i need to add a "run only one copy" feature to the programi agree.  i will add this.

i agree that it needs more features for drawing different objects (arrows, circles, etc.), i'm just trying to think of the right way to do it.