ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: "Write on Screen" Tool

<< < (3/5) > >>

Aquarelle:
Hello doublebogey,

I have been away for awhile, and came back to check on the above project. As I said, I am not a programmer, but I still tried to fiddle the codes you gave me under "Aquarelle rule.ahk".  Here is what I wanted to do:

I wanted to add 2 more lines under AND above the 2 main line entries. These Line 1 is supposed to be at 132% above the entry line (identified "high"), and line 2 is supposed to be at 150% below the entry line (identified "low") in the AHK code.

I tried and tried... and tried but I couldn't achieve it   :-\

I don't know what to do to make it work.... could you help me on this one?  (or anyone else!)

Much thanks for your kind help!

--Peter

Aquarelle:
Hello   :)

Is there someone "out there" that could help me with that "little" project?

Thanks!

--Peter

brett:
Hi Aquarelle

Have been on a break for a week and busy at work before that, will do some more later today and post tommorrow.

Thanks
 dB

brett:
Hi all
whole new approach to this,
This AHK script will let you drag two small buttons called High and Low around the screen
Its quick and simple, just like a coding snack should be.
Its also about the limit of my knowledge, but in time I might know more.

It may also have some other uses later, ie screen guides etc.

example with plain overlay and with Stockmarket graph (yahoo)

Hope this is better Aquarelle, PM me if you want to adjust the script, I will help where (and when) possible.

Thanks
dB
(doublebogey)

jgpaiva:
That's pretty darn cool, DoubleBogey! Apparently, it works like a charm. (although i'm not quite sure what it's supposed to do).

May i just make 2 small questions (in order to improve my ahk knowledge ;))?

--- ---Gui,2: +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +ToolWindow +0x400000
What's the +0x400000 for?

--- ---PostMessage, 0xA1, 2,,, AWhat's this "postmessage" for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version