I just found the app you are after.
I used it ages ago to mark up some emails before replying but have not needed it for a while.
The name escaped me until today, so I was not sure what to google for.
And making the AHK script was good fun as I learnt a little myself.
Put a square around the screen area to work on.
Add lines, arrows, circles, squares, ellipses, different line styles and thicknesses. Highlighter, add text, change colors.
When finished, save the square area as a jpg or png, or email
- Ability to draw straight lines (from point "A" to point "B") with different thickness and colors (T&C).
- Ability to draw squares and circles, also with different T&C.
- Ability to hide (or minimize) the GUI, while using the tools. Sometimes, it's in the way, and is a bit too big.
- Ability to confine Fibonacci lines from point "A" to point "B" (instead of drawing them across the screen)..
- Change the T&C of the Fibonacci lines
Having revisited this software, it is handy. ($20) non expiring Trial inserts small advert below email, and advert below GUI
The 'Aquarelle Rule' is very narrow, very few people would have any use for it.
'Jotsmart' is something everyone could use.
when i have some spare time, i will play with the Fibonacci line script, it can draw the ratios on screen automatically so is more accurate then by hand. a combination of Jotsmart and the script should do everything you need
Good luck with your trading.
Side note. (whilst researching what a fibonacci is)
I read with interest a idea of creating a full automatic mechanical trading system. A application that would Buy and Sell via the internet without human intervention. You set the rules, give it some dollars, and sit back. Hmmmm, would it be possible.