topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:05 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Minimal Website  (Read 17901 times)

dme

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Minimal Website
« on: August 16, 2006, 06:20 PM »
Hello,

I made a second contribution to the CBuilder contest using my first one.

MinimalWebsite.jpg

"Minimal Website" is a program to make a complete websites from plain texts. The texts are translated to formatted HTML contents automatically which then are embedded in a common layout for the website. A navigation menu is generated automatically too. Colors, fonts etc. can be adjusted in corresponding dialogs. Special attention was put on search engine optimization.
As a special feature you can call your own HTML converters. That's where the the TextTransformer components are used.

You can see, how such a website looks like at:

http://www.texttransformer.org

There you also can download Minimal Website or download it directly from:

http://www.texttrans...s/MinimalWebsite.zip

You simply can unpack the zip-file and run the /bin/mini_ws.exe. No changes are made on your system. I will make a smaller installation program soon.

Regards

Detlef Meyer-Eltz

SomeN00b

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Minimal Website
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:50 PM »
Is the source code available?

dme

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Minimal Website
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 04:07 AM »
There is used a commercial editor component and a commercial grid component in Minimal Website. Also the supporting code for the parsers generated with the TextTransformer program is commercial. However, just at the end of the week new free TextTransformer components will be released, by which these parser could be substituted.
I like to give you - or anybody else - all parts of the code, which are not bounded to commercial licenses. Please contact me at dme(at)texttransformer.com and I will send it to you per e-mail.

Detlef