ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

XYplorer File Manager

<< < (12/43) > >>

tomos:
One question: if the list is currently sorted by Size, how does DO achieve the correct sort order before it knows the folder sizes?
--- End quote ---
it loads them alphabetically first & then sorts them acording to size - this can take a while if the folders are very large

DonL:
One question: if the list is currently sorted by Size, how does DO achieve the correct sort order before it knows the folder sizes?
--- End quote ---
it loads them alphabetically first & then sorts them acording to size - this can take a while if the folders are very large
-tomos (September 23, 2006, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks. Sounds natural. And, BTW, not so extremely "seamless"...  ;)

DonL:
Thanks DonL. Kindly include these two features. The day that's done, I'll buy your XYPlorer.

Breadcrumbs feature is self explanatory. ...-sri (September 13, 2006, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Sri,

The day has come. Maybe... I made it not exactly as what you are having in mind (I think)... but better (I think, again)! ;)

The XYplorer breadcrumb has three revolutionary features:

*         It's a breadcrumb that takes no screenspace at all (if you
        don't want it to). It works without toolbar, addressbar, whatever
        bar. Simply press <Ctrl+Backspace> to have it pop up.

*         It's a breadcrumb that's manageable by keyboard-only. Even
        one-handedly when using the right-hand Ctrl-key!

*         It's a breadcrumb that goes not only back up but also back down.

Get the latest BETA version the XY BETA Club http://www.xyplorer.com and check it out.

Don

allen:
As an adamant keyboard user, I'm tickled pink with your implementation.  You've always been kind enough to cater to keyboard and mouse users alike, I was curious to see how you'd do it -- hopefully the mousies are as happy as I am. :)

zridling:
Just had to update this review. The 5.20.0022 version of XYplorer now let you do two really cool things:
(1) Drag-n-drop text and images from your browser (Outlook, PDF file) onto the tree or file list and it will automatically create a renameable text file; and
(2) You can extract/copy the data from any previewed file and post to a container client.

I'd add that it now uses even less memory, but isn't that always a goal of any program? No? It should be.

Me likee!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version