ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

XYplorer File Manager

<< < (41/43) > >>

Innuendo:
Yes, true. But, just to make sure, this is not a hidden trap but spelled out clearly on the web page describing the Home Edition.-DonL (September 09, 2009, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, Don. Your web page is where I got the information I posted. I didn't mean to make it sound like you were being sneaky, but rather I wanted to re-iterate your policy to circumvent someone from blindly clicking on the Buy Now link and possibly claiming foul later. There are all kinds of people in the world...and most either hate to read or can't read. :)

Your policy is clearly stated & could not have been put forth more plainly. I was just trying to save you some "But...but....it only says that in one place. How was I expected to see it?" drama later.

DonL:
Yes, true. But, just to make sure, this is not a hidden trap but spelled out clearly on the web page describing the Home Edition.-DonL (September 09, 2009, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, Don. Your web page is where I got the information I posted. I didn't mean to make it sound like you were being sneaky, but rather I wanted to re-iterate your policy to circumvent someone from blindly clicking on the Buy Now link and possibly claiming foul later. There are all kinds of people in the world...and most either hate to read or can't read. :)

Your policy is clearly stated & could not have been put forth more plainly. I was just trying to save you some "But...but....it only says that in one place. How was I expected to see it?" drama later.
-Innuendo (September 09, 2009, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ok then. :up:

TheQwerty:
Just as a cross reference: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9783.msg181696#msg181696

The price of XY will be going up in 2010.

AbteriX:
Just as a cross reference: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9783.msg181696#msg181696

The price of XY will be going up in 2010.
-TheQwerty (October 20, 2009, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

24 hours countdown to save $30  :Thmbsup:

rjbull:
Buying a lifetime license when there was a discount a while back was a good idea  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version