ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

XYplorer File Manager

<< < (38/43) > >>

mwb1100:
though DO has a leg up since I use horizontal panes and right now XY only does vertical.
-wraith808 (May 29, 2009, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Press Ctrl-F10.

Or menu item "Window/Horizontal Panes".

wraith808:
Oh.  D'oh.  I did mention I'd looked at it superficially, right?  :-[

J-Mac:
Oh, that is sweet. I like it! I'm with Mr. Darwin - this could finally convert me.

I currently have licenses for Directory Opus, Total Commander, and XYPlorer (Lifetime Lic.). I have never used TC full-time though I have had it longer than any other. The UI is just different enough and I never took the time to master it. DOpus is my everyday file explorer currently, but that could now change. I do like XYPlorer but dual pane is a big plus for me, and not having it was a big minus IMO, at least for my use. I do a lot of file copying and moving and it is definitely much simpler with the dual pane.

Jim

Innuendo:
Being curious: what error?-fenixproductions
--- End quote ---

The error being that he has stated many times in the past that descript.ion files are useless and that he will never add support into his program for them. Am I mistaken that XYplorer still does not support them?

I rely on them far too heavily to move from a file manager that supports them (Total Commander and Directory Opus) to one that doesn't (just about everything else).

I still haven't forgiven ACD Systems from removing descript.ion support in ACDSee.

Useless tidbit of information: It was my "nagging"/"whining" that prompted the DOpus author to move to descript.ion file support when he was originally going to use a proprietary file format.

wraith808:
Forgive my ignorance, but what do you use descript.ion files for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version