ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

XYplorer File Manager

<< < (37/43) > >>

Innuendo:
Nice to see the developer overcome his insane grudge against the dual-pane concept. If only someone could convince him the error of his ways regarding descript.ion files as well his product would become extremely interesting for my uses.

fenixproductions:
I can swear I've tried my best and I just can't work with it. I am lost with TC and it seems that other file managers do not exist for me (at least mouse oriented ones) or placebo gives the feeling they are slower* ;)

If only someone could convince him the error of his ways regarding descript.ion files as well his product would become extremely interesting for my uses.-Innuendo (May 29, 2009, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Being curious: what error?

*) Well… that and "XPCom not initialized." errors while browsing my folders with Preview panel switched ON.

kartal:
XYplorer has become my 3rd hand. It is a great tool in my view. It offers so much and very customizable. Now with dp support it will be an unbeatable explorer replacement.

Darwin:
Agreed, kartal. I've been playing (rather superficially, thus far) with the DP beta and it makes a big difference in how I percieve XYPlorer. It really could bump DOpus out of first place on my machine  8)

wraith808:
I've been playing rather superficially with it also.  Price might be one reason it eventually does it now that it has DP, though DO has a leg up since I use horizontal panes and right now XY only does vertical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version