ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Record Source Selector

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
oh you are right it is!
ok so we still need to find a tool to switch inputs from the tray..

lanux128:
nice find!  damn lanux is good at finding software, we need to give him a prize of some sort..-mouser (August 17, 2006, 03:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
oh, mouser. you are too kind...  :-[

lanux128:
That is for sound card selection, not the recording inputs of one sound card... so not what I want.-akx (August 17, 2006, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
hmm..maybe it's time for Autohotkey... ;)

anyway, here are some command-line options for the volume control applet. maybe brotherS can modify his AHK script to work on this one. just a thought...

--- ---SndVol32.exe [-R | -D n | -T]

-R
    Starts the application in record mode.
-D n
    Specifies a device identifier.
-T
    Single volume, as double-clicked on tray
Source: MSDN Library

johi:
i once wrote one of those myself.
one can set hotkeys for the different recording sources. I did never release it, because it was never _really_ finished with all the features that i wanted it to have, but it worked :)

edit: the above selects recording devices, not recording source lines (of one soundcard), or does it?

johi:
release of soundzwörg
i adjusted (read: rewrote) my program to fit the needs here: feel free to use it + test it, but please don't change the "2006 by johi for donationcoder.com"-text :)
The settings you take in the settings-dialog are
a) only useful if you have more than one soundcard
b) not yet saved (but you can use them until next restart)
(and there aren't ticks next to the currently active items in the menu.)
but it works and has a beautiful icon :)

EDIT: Added it to the Post as an Attachment, thanks for giving me the ability to do so, mouser :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version