ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > General Review Discussion

Vote for what Review to do Next

<< < (5/9) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Oops - I have now voted and copied the comment on tutorials websites ...

housetier:
EU administration (can't say which party really) decided every citizen is suspicious of being a terrorist so they have to keep track of all their communications. I do not like this; I especially despise our German Minister of Justice for speaking with two tongues, but that's another story.

I now feel the need to protect myself, to make it very very difficult for the authorities to gather coherent/useful/revealing/telltale/thatsortofthing data about me and my friends&family. First thing that comes to mind is strong email encryption. I know there is GPG/PGP; what I am looking for now is an really easy way for the average (windows) PC user to use this.

Another thing I am iterested in for personal reasons are kid's programs. My little brother is growing up so fast and I want him to have a better "PC experience" throuhg programs for kids. So I am really looking forward to see reviews about this too.

K, I cast my votes, I added my two cents. :D

PS: in case someone asks "what's so great about donationcoder.com?" you tell them "housetier said it rocks, so it must be true"

mouser:
i have some nieces and i'd love to see more reviews of good kids programs.

jgpaiva:
BTW, some time ago, i found this on shellcity.org. It's a shell replacement for windows, directed at kids. It has got some "protections" to avoid little kids from destroying the computer ;)
Just scroll down to "GDS Child Menu".
(i haven't tried it, but it sure promisses to do a few interesting things)

Conatus:
Each member can make *FIVE* votes.
Feel free to post a reply to suggest programs not listed.

-mouser (July 04, 2005, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Although it is not software, how about reviews of technical help sites?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version