ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Automatic Screenshotter

Help capturing systray notifications

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
Automatic Screenshotter:
I tried to set options so as system tray notifications would be captured: this not happening yet. Are my settings incorrect?

here an example tray notification (captured here by Screenshot Captor as it was fading)

windows 7 x64

Shades:
Do you need a screenshot of the error message? Or is the content of the message the goal? In the latter case, practically all of those type of messages are being tracked by the Event Viewer, built into Windows itself. Using the Event Viewer isn't difficult at all, but some might find the interface not so straightforward to work with.

Also, the Event Viewer can be a treasure trove on info, yet also an obfuscating mess. Mileage will vary.

Not sure if the Event Viewer is accessible when using Windows 10 Home edition. It is accessible with Windows 10 Pro and better. 

tomos:
THanks Shades, will look into the event viewer

tomos:
Re Automatic Screenshotter --
anyone got any help on capturing system tray notifications, or ideas why it's not working ?

I tried reducing the height of 'either dimension' (see screenshot options OP) to 10 pixels with no succes.

mouser:
I need a little more info -- what you are trying to do and what is happening vs what you expect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version