ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Kodak AIO Printer

(1/1)

nickodemos:
I have spent hours trying to track down how to get the software installed on a Windows 10 machine. Anyone here have any luck in doing so?

WIN10 installs something so that I can read the card that's installed and print but I can't install the AIO software driver so that I can access the scanner from the computer.

Shades:
If the AIO device follows the standards, Windows should be able to communicate with the scanner part of the printer through WIA (Windows Image Acquisition). I use always the Irfanview application to detect the scanner section from our (HP AIO) device. It pops up, I select it and then use the (Batch) scanning functionality from Irfanview to make the scans.

Till now that worked well enough for the (very) occasional use I have regarding scanning. Your mileage may...nay will vary. Especially if you need special features that are built-into the scanner section of your device. 

tomos:
Older printer?
I've had success with Vuescan software using a scanner which had no Windows 7 driver. Does cost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version