Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 27, 2014, 02:04:39 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Opera - new alpha version brings untold pleasures...or something like that.  (Read 17035 times)
JennyB
Supporting Member

Test all things - hold fast to what is good

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

What is even funnier about some posts in this thread is that back then Google was definitely the Evil Empire to all there in Opera land! A simple request by any user there was enough to bring the wrath of every Opera faithful - especially the moderators - because Google was seen as even a bigger threat to personal freedom and privacy than Microsoft! I saw posts there that were horribly vitriolic by long-standing members. Yet when a "rebellious poster" got even a little sarcastic he/she would be immediately banned.

Now they have a $50 M deal with Google? I'm just about rolling around laughing!!

Speaking of which - the Google Groups tree view is borked in the alpha version.  Angry

If you don't see how it can fail -
you haven't understood it properly.
dantheman
Charter Member

Be good if you can!

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »

What exactly is the Imageshack issue? I don't use it but worked fine when I tried:

Tested using the web site and with the bookmarklet button too: http://www.codeminders.com/imageshack/shackit/

It's not a BIG issue, but i was used to having the toolbar on Firefox.
Have been trying since yesterday to get to the ImageShack tools section to no avail. Your bookmarklet is your no.1 !   Thmbsup
TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 05:27:10 AM »

My pet peeve is that the clipboard keeps only text (this is a biggie, since I copy-paste a lot to onenote and FF gives me html plus a link to where the snippet came from!).
hi, urlwolf. I was looking for a simple way to make Opera+OneNote cooperate, and hopefully this'll be helpful to you too. Check out my post in opera forum: http://my.opera.com/commu...ms/findpost.pl?id=2347917
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.035s | Server load: 0.16 ]