topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 10:20 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: auto open Timer Watch window  (Read 4852 times)

krwudtke

• Participant
  • Joined in 2019
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
auto open Timer Watch window
« on: June 05, 2019, 01:03 PM »
First, thank you @WhiteTigX for all your work on T-Clock Redux! I wouldn't want to use a computer without it!

I have a question. Is there a way to open the Timer Watch window automatically when a time is started?

If not, consider this a feature request. Or to have the window pre-populated with the defined timers so that a simple single click would start the one I want? I only have 3 defined, so having them all show by default wouldn't be a problem. And if others have more, there is always the "hide" option to show fewer.

A way to "pause" the timer(s) would be nice, too, and possibly a way to stop a given timer while keeping it in the list. Maybe just 2 buttons on the end of the row of each timer, a play/pause button, and a restart button. Both could just be small icons, maybe similar to these which are from here: https://www.iconfind...iconsets/Primo_Icons
iconfinder_button_black_last_40705.png iconfinder_button_black_repeat_40709.png

Thanks for your consideration.

mrCharlesboimb

• Participant
  • Joined in 2021
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
-
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 08:22 PM »
You need to give much more information than youre giving. Not to mention, Ive used easyuo for 10 years and never has it closed a client just by having them both open.