ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

DC's "EVIL DEAD" Get Together

<< < (10/12) > >>

JavaJones:
Unreal Tournament! Unreal Tournament! If we do it in the original - still my favorite - it should be easy/cheap for anyone who doesn't have it to get in. It's old and very inexpensive now, plus it will run on a wide variety of systems - maybe even App's old WinME box. ;) We don't even have to kill each other if we don't want to. If we all download some cool, big maps, we can just run around and explore, and comment, etc. And anyone who wants to can edit the levels in-between sessions and put fun stuff in. Come to think of it, maybe there's A: a hide and seek mod or B: a treasure hunt mod for UT that would work for everyone. That could be really fun!

Of interest to anyone?

Edit: Hide and Seek mod listed here: http://www.oldunreal.com/othermods.html

- Oshyan

nudone:
if there were enough interest to use unreal tournament i'd make the effort to make a 3d version of cody to run around in the game - maybe a mod could be used that ties in with chasing cody around the maps or cody chasing everyone else?

Deozaan:
if there were enough interest to use unreal tournament i'd make the effort to make a 3d version of cody to run around in the game - maybe a mod could be used that ties in with chasing cody around the maps or cody chasing everyone else?
-nudone (October 22, 2006, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, we'll go around shooting Cody stealing the donations back!

jgpaiva:
 ;D ;D Crazy!
Poor cody...
Why not have mouser play with cody character and play "seek" on hide-and-seek? :P

Gothi[c]:
Maybe someone can make a Cody UT skin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version