ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (36/40) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
I just reinstalled ObjectDock Plus after finally figuring out the email address I used to register it, so here is my mostly empty desktop.

Whats on your desktop?

40hz:
I'm fairly boring. Stardock Fence Beta and a 3rd party theme I think is called Aurum.

It usually looks empty like this:

Whats on your desktop?

Toggling fences and opening menus shows this:

Whats on your desktop?

Dunno, I like it. :)

y0himba:
Nothing but Donation Coder on my desktop  :D

Whats on your desktop?

(This message brought to you by y0himba.  Resurrecting dead threads since 1998)

Darwin:
Here's my desktop - I have a 15.4" notebook and a 19" secondary monitor running:

Whats on your desktop?

I'm still loathe to use icons directly on the desktop (silly, really) as I rely instead on TrueLaunchBar...

Curt:
Giveawayoftheday has begun to include Software Informer in their containers. You may know the program; I am not going to tell about it here. But I ran the program, and later on I clicked its floating icon. Immediately this picture displayed itself ALL over my desktop:

1024x1496 pixels, 668KB:

Whats on your desktop?

The huge pop-up will show AT ONCE, making it faster to use than many other application launchers. But the program is still very new..., and I don't think this scary sight should be the look of my desktop at any time. Maybe it is something for App103 ?  :P

Edited: The pop-up will also disappear at once  when you click it.

http://software.informer.com/  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version