ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (26/40) > >>

Curt:
Strange... I just don't get why the images won't show up for you. ...-Dirhael (October 31, 2007, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Using Extreme Picture Finder, I managed to find 87 large picture files at cid=2 and cid=2&p=2 , but there are 94 thumb nail links!?

However, I have still not been able to find any large pictures, using IE7, FireFox 2, Maxthon 1.6, Aaron's WebVacuum, Internet Image Browser, or WebSucker. I have (of course) no understanding of  WHY  some will and some won't. The new download links gave me nothing: the server was not available, the various Internet browsers said, or they claimed the file was empty. I have tried many different ways to do it.

Being a man, and a single one of the kind, I would of course very much like to also have the large size pictures of Keeley Hazlle and 1712,   , but these pictures too  seems to "contain errors"... 

Lashiec:
Hmmm, they don't contain a single error up here :P :eusa_dance: (God, I finally found a message to use the eusa_dance smiley ;D).

That seems like something wrong with your connection settings, Curt.

Curt:
So you were able to watch the pictures I was linking too.
Hmmm... [wink] ... so where are they then ? [/wink]

:P

;D 

- sorry, but I would STILL like to have these two pics as well...

Keeley Hazlle and 1712-Curt (October 31, 2007, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have uninstalled several addons, disabled many others, reinstalled this and that,
and still I cannot access these pictures. I am totally in the dark, on this.

:tellme:

----
Edit: removed a confusing picture (viewed 83 times!).

Darwin:
Er... they both opened fine on my computer. Thank goodness my wife wasn't around  :o (Curt, you rascal!  :D).

Dirhael:
So you were able to watch the pictures I was linking too.
Hmmm... [wink] ... so where are they then ? [/wink]

:P

;D 

- sorry, but I would STILL like to have these two pics as well...

Keeley Hazlle and 1712-Curt (October 31, 2007, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have uninstalled several addons, disabled many others, reinstalled this and that,
and still I cannot access these pictures. I am totally in the dark, on this.

:tellme:
-Curt (November 01, 2007, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Here's the direct links to the wallpaper of Keeley Hazell ...and the other one :)

I still don't have the slightest idea as to why it won't work for you browsing the gallery, but I've gone over it scanning the http headers step by step and there is nothing wrong on the server side...so I'm not sure there's anything I can do about it  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version