ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Whats on your desktop?

<< < (21/40) > >>

Dirhael:
Been changing my desktop a bit again, so here's how it looks now :)

Whats on your desktop?
(Click to full view)

Carol Haynes:
Got the "winter blues"?

Curt:
Here's mine. Plain and simple. (see attachment in previous post)
-icekin (October 07, 2007, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

What did the cat die of? Curiosity!
I was number 21 to try to check out the >>size: 0 KB<< picture file...   :-[

- or was icekin really that smart: "plain and simple" = blank  ??   :-\
-Curt (October 08, 2007, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D

"30", and still counting... :P

Been changing my desktop a bit again, so here's how it looks now -Dirhael (October 26, 2007, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Edit: Wow, Dirhael,  you really got something  when it comes to wallpapers!   :-*

icekin:
Dirhael, can I know where you get your wallpapers? If you make then yourself, are they available for download? :Thmbsup:

Dirhael:
@Carol: Well, I suppose you could say that. I don't much like the winter, so having a little summer on my desktop helps a little :D

@Curt: Hehe, what can I say... I like pretty things ;)

@icekin: I make the occational wallpaper myself, but most of them are collected from all over the web. My "Wallpapers" folder is now well over 3 GB and contains more than 7000 images... I do have a small wallpaper site up and running though. It's just something I set up for users of another forum I visit, so that we could exchange our wallpapers. I don't really mention it much outside of that forum, but if you'd like to see if there's something you'd like there, the url is: http://gallery.thesecondscreen.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version