ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE 07/19/05 - IDEA: Capslock reverses case of selected text

<< < (5/6) > >>

Mandork:
This is a pretty nifty little utility and it has been useful.  But is it possible to change the delay time, so that if I actually want to use the caps lock for a short time I can hit it quickly and it will function as normal, but if I want to use the change case function I can hold it down for longer?  I messed around with the settings file and managed to mess it up completely (when I highlighted some text and then invoked CapShift from the tray icon, it just pasted in whatever was on the clipboard!).

DyNama:
very clever little utility! :) to run it under win7, i had to change the compatibility setting to winXP.

nharding:
What would be useful would be to autocorrect shifted characters where one hand or the other is shifted to left or right, I've done that too many times to count. Although that would probably be better as a different program.

Neil

delwoode:
a related issue is the dreaded numlock.   I tried out a calculator program and somehow it set numlock to on and left it like that.  I use a laptop and so there is no light showing to warn you. I couldnt get it back to normal and some of my keys were messed up. I eventually found I had to press the FN key and the numlock key together.   
A script that alerts me when numlock is on and gives me the option to turn it off would be great! :-*

lanux128:
@delwoode: this script by jgpaiva might be helpful.

KeyInfo - Shows the state of the keyboard keys (caps, num and scroll lock) in the systray
--- End quote ---

• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=4181

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version