ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE 07/19/05 - IDEA: Capslock reverses case of selected text

<< < (4/6) > >>

skrommel:
 :) Just updated CAPshft to v1.4: Added Random case, added option to replace user defines chars.

Now you can add your own characters to replace in the ini-file, like removing empty lines or removing double spaces.

Remove you old CAPshift.ini, or place the new version in another directory.

You'll find the downloads and more info at Skrommel Software.

Skrommel

glennd:
I think one of the most useful features would be to change text to sentence case. That way you could get a normal looking sentence regardless of whether the original text were all caps, all lower, reversed, inconsistent/random, etc. Whereas, right now you could only get sentence case if someone were typing with the cap locks on and was using the shift key and you applied the reverse function on it. What if you wanted to transform a paragraph that someone shouted at you to pass on to someone else?

I know this is a tad more tricky than a couple of the other alterations (you have to take into account words like proper nouns - that's probably the most tricky part), but I would think this would be the most useful function IMHO. I think Eudora (maybe not) has that and I used it a bit and thought it came in handy.

Just a thought.

AHMalik:
New Idea:
The most trouble-some for typing/Thpists is the "Insert" Key.
If pressed accidently you too much Work efore you feel the problem [specially "Touch-Typists".
In contrary to "CAPS LOCK", it has no Indication on KeyBd.
I hope some-one will try to accept this Challange    :-*

AHMalik:
Sorry for spelling & typing mistakes:

New Idea:
The most trouble-some for typing/Thpists is the "Insert" Key.
If pressed accidently by you too much Work had already lost before you feel the problem [specially "Touch-Typists".
In contrary to "CAPS LOCK", it has no Indication on KeyBd.
I hope some-one will try to accept this Challange   

skrommel:
 :) @AHMalik: CapsLock v1.6 also slows down F1, Insert, NumLock and ScrollLock.

@glennd: A proper sentence case is not on my schedule, but if anyone collected the nouns... A simple sentence case is doable, though, just check for a periods.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version