ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE 07/19/05 - IDEA: Capslock reverses case of selected text

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ampa:
Hmm... Tried this out today as I had the perfect job for the tool (so to speak)... A list of addresses, some of which were in CAPS, some lower and some mixed.

But - unless I am using the tool incorrectly, it didn't function... Or at least certain options didn't work.

TeStInG  <- here is my test word (copied to each line below - then processed by CAPshift v1.2)
TeStInG <- upper case - FAILS
TeStInG <- lower case - FAILS
TeStInG <- title case - FAILS
tEsTiNg <- invert case - WORKS!

In each failure, it appears that the paste is taking place, but the pasted text has not been altered.

Perhaps this is a conflict with something else running on my system? Or specific to Opera (the application in which I am typing)?

Will report back with any discoveries!

Ampa

lanux128:
:) And finally the ultimate verison!
CAPshift slows down and extends the caps lock key.-skrommel (July 20, 2005, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi there skrommel,

sorry to bother you  but i have a small request. can you modify CAPshift to detect when a game or movie is being played in full-screen mode, then CAPshift will disable itself. this is because when playing games, i accidentally press 'Caps Lock' instead of 'Tab' then CAPshift menu appears and whole game goes bust... ;-(

and then after we're done, we can activate it later. what do you think, is this possible...?
anyway, thanks in advance...

best regards,
lanux

skrommel:
 :) Now try CAPshift v1.3!

- 2005.09.09: Updated to v1.3: Added an ini-file to disable status, slowed down cutting to make it work in explorers.

Thank's Ampa and lanux128.

You'll find the downloads and more info at Skrommel Software.

Skrommel

Ampa:
Yippee! Works now :)

Sorted my jumbled list for me in no time.

Thanks for the update, Ampa.

vevola:
Just for fun...

Why not add a RaNDoM TeXt feature?  ;) (could simply be vowels in lower case consonants in upper...)

You could all it random or hacker...

Just a thought!

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version