ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[IDEA] bounty for certain software

(1/1)

ibay770:
I understand this site is mainly for those who want to code for free but if there is a bigger project nobody wants to freelance, perhaps there could be an option to pay for the coding. I'm curious to hear everyone's feedback

KynloStephen66515:
I understand this site is mainly for those who want to code for free but if there is a bigger project nobody wants to freelance, perhaps there could be an option to pay for the coding. I'm curious to hear everyone's feedback
-ibay770 (January 10, 2024, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is always an option - you're free to post bounties for software projects that you want completed, they just wouldn't (usually) be facilitated by DC directly, and all contracts, transactions etc would be between the bounty poster and the developer(s) and DC couldn't be held responsible or sued or held liable or any of that jazz for any part of it blah blah blah legal stuff that stops mouser getting sued.

Basically, if you wanna do it, do it, but it's down to you to sort out the finer details :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version