ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kill me if you want (buying good, cheap and pretty two hard disks)

(1/5) > >>

Contro:
I finally bought :
I bought a 10 TB classical hard disk

and a 2 TB SSD disk

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/Env-o-Gratis-2-5-hdd-SATA-3-SSD-GB-32-GB-64-GB-120-GB/32867594218.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.13f363c0WdQO5B

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Hitachi-HGST-UltraStar-He10-10TB-HUH721010ALE600-0F27452-Festplatte-3-5-SATA3/123217903055?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I think the second is better than the first.

Opinions please. Be merciful if you want. The SSD is for the laptop in substitution of the old one.
The other is for the data disk desktop.

:-[

Notes :
TLC (Triple Level Cell)

Storing 3 bits per cell, TLC flash is the cheapest form of flash to manufacture. The biggest disadvantage to this type of flash is that it is only suitable for consumer usage, and would not be able to meet the standards for industrial use. Read/write life cycles are considerably shorter at 3,000 to 5,000 cycles per cell.

Pros:

Cheapest to manufacture which in turn leads to cheaper to market SSDs.

Cons:

Cells will survive considerably less read/write cycles compared to MLC NAND. This means that TLC flash is good for consumer use only.

Recommended for:

Everyday consumer use, web/email machines, netbooks, and tablets.

tomos:
!! Contro, we will probably kill you first for forcing us to follow your links -- not for buying what you want ;-) :P

Could you please tell us (in the post above) what you actually bought, thanks.

mouser:
!! Contro, we will probably kill you first for forcing us to follow your links -- not for buying what you want ;-)
--- End quote ---

Or for posting topics titles that are misleading..

Contro:
Glupsssssss  :-[

I bought a 10 TB classical hard disk

and a 2 TB SSD disk

:-*

Contro:
Ejem.
Somebody can tell me if the KingSpec 2.5 hdd SATA 3 SSD 2TB 2.5 hd Internal Solid State Drive For Laptop Computer can be used and installed in Asus X555LD ?
I am reading an article that says that SSD have the same size 2.5", but may vary in height.....

:o

P.D. I have made this question to the vendor after selling.....  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version