ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Does any folder in tree have more than one file in it?

<< < (3/7) > >>

wraith808:
Wow... I write all my forms freehand- I never realized that you could do the same in PowerShell.  I might be writing more scripting than ever now.

nkormanik:
@c.gingerich  Sill the same problem.  See snap of Garth Brooks above.

As an experiment I created a large folder hierarchy/tree structure with NO TWO FILES in any single folder.  mtof.exe flags folders even in this case, if more than one file exists in the mini-sub-hierarchy.

The objective is:  ONLY CALL 911 IF YOU SPOT TWO (OR MORE) BIRDS SITTING **TOGETHER** ON THE SAME SINGLE BRANCH.

Maybe it can't be done.

mtof.exe, though, is still a pretty neat little gem that I do appreciate.

4wd:
Wow... I write all my forms freehand- I never realized that you could do the same in PowerShell.-wraith808 (February 28, 2019, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wouldn't really call it "writing freehand" since I just move objects around the POSHGUI editor and then copy out the code - just do a little tweaking and add form options not available in the POSHGUI editor, (eg. the ListView view mode), afterwards.

Could probably have added a column sort routine but once it seemed to work I got lazy  :)

wraith808:
I meant that the code that poshgui generates looks like just the freehand code.  you can move things around the xaml canvas also, and it generates the same sort of code.  I just find that I have more fine control doing it myself.

c.gingerich:
I think I'll have concede this one. I may go back and see what I can do mid next week, but I don't have any more time to spend on this week. Sorry  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version