ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Report on server downtime on August 8th

<< < (3/4) > >>

tsaint:
simple one:thanks VERY much mouser for all your time and worry and effort you're putting into this.
On the bright side I managed to do a bit extra work at school today because of the down time. I think at least one of my classes benefitted.
tony

mouser:
i appreciate very much the supportive words, and again i do apologize to everyone who has a site on donationcoder.com server.  what i can tell you is this, if it's any consolation: the moment there is any trouble on the server, i am planted in front of the screen and contacting tech support and talking to people constantly, as long as it takes, to get the problem fixed. i take nothing for granted and assume that such problems require my constant attention until they get fixed.  i know it doesnt make up for the site being offline but i just want you guys to know that i do not take such things lightly and i am sitting in front of the screen for the entire day trying to get it solved as quickly as possible.

nudone:
cody would just like to express how he feels about the current DC hosts and the recurring server downtime.

AbteriX:
@nudone
 ;D  :Thmbsup:

housetier:
great one nudone ;D  :mrgreen: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version