ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Android 6.0 tablet recent windows close all?

<< < (4/4)

wraith808:
From his memory constraints, I'd think he'd want to terminate the app, else you wouldn't get back the resources.

Stoic Joker:
I had a similarly frustrating issue with the Moto phone I just got rid of. No matter how many Apps were listed the close all button didn't show up until I got down to the last one.

4wd:
I had a similarly frustrating issue with the Moto phone I just got rid of. No matter how many Apps were listed the close all button didn't show up until I got down to the last one.-Stoic Joker (January 16, 2019, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting, my Moto G5+ shows CLEAR ALL at the top of the list all the time, unfortunately because the most recent are always shown at the bottom you need to scroll to the top to see it.

@Miles: Old Tesco HUDL v1 with Android 4.2.2 can only clear one at a time here.

You can add a Clear All function but it'll require root and the Xposed framework.

MilesAhead:
I had a similarly frustrating issue with the Moto phone I just got rid of. No matter how many Apps were listed the close all button didn't show up until I got down to the last one.-Stoic Joker (January 16, 2019, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting, my Moto G5+ shows CLEAR ALL at the top of the list all the time, unfortunately because the most recent are always shown at the bottom you need to scroll to the top to see it.

@Miles: Old Tesco HUDL v1 with Android 4.2.2 can only clear one at a time here.

You can add a Clear All function but it'll require root and the Xposed framework.
-4wd (January 16, 2019, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

i tried a few of the one click root without PC apps and none of them succeeded.  At this point I think I will just live with it.

Speaking of Moto phone my free service will crap out soon.  Supposedly Metro supplies the e 5 plus for free with the $50/month plan.  If that is true I may go for it.  With 3 GB of Ram it must run better than my current phone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version